We have had a lot of phone calls asking what the ALC guidelines will be in returning to school and the options. In preparation for reopening schools in August 2020, Nebo School District has created the following plan, which aligns with all current guidelines and directives issued by state agencies and the Utah County Health Department. The ALC is part of the School District and will always comply with whatever the School District has in place.
PLEASE NOTE: THE ALC CLASSES ARE ALL FACE TO FACE CLASSES AND STUDENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK.
This is what has been sent to the parents from the Nebo School District in regards to school starting in the fall and it applies to the ALC as well, as far as the face- to- face, at school learning.
• All students in school every day – full time
• Parents perform daily wellness checks of each student before school
• Physical distancing implemented where possible
• Students and employees wear face coverings especially when physical distancing is not possible
• Face coverings required for bus students
• Increased sanitizing practices and routines will be implemented
• Individual Education Plans, Healthcare Plans, and 504 Plans will be met
• Opportunities at the ALC, Utah Students Connect, MTECH, etc. continue to be available for students in grades 9-12—see the school counselor
*These guidelines could change if State guidelines change due to COVID requirement changes.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing your students soon!