These week CTE students of the week are a great group of students! Check out our ALC Instagram page for more photos and fun!
- Parker Coe is an 11th grader here. Her teacher stated that Parker is an ace architect and engineer. She has taken Intro to Engineering Design, Architectural Design & Engineering Principles
- Brenner Shepherd is a senior. His teacher said this about him. " Brenner's positive attitude and confident nature is an asset to the ALC. He is always willing to get to work and add value to the class." Brennen has taken Network+, Digital Media I, Gaming Dev Fund , A+ (Comp Repair/Maint), Business Law, Social Media Marketing, CJ 1010 Criminal Justice & Business & Marketing Capstone here at the ALC.
- Dakota Bishop is a senior this year. Her Woods teacher said, " Dakota is a hard worker and takes on multiple challenges very well." She has taken CNC Woods 1, Woods 1 & Woods 3
- Miriam Kelly is a junior this year. Her teacher stated, " Miriam’s work is always top-notch. Her dedication to getting her work done, and done well, is a testament to her character." her classes include, 1010 Criminal Justice, 1330 Criminal Law, 1350 Med Forensics, Emergency Med Responder & Medical Terminology.
- Zach Huish is a senior this year and has been in all of Mr. Harmer's Collision Classes. Mr. Harmer said, "Zach is a fantastic Auto collision, refinish and paint student. He has even surprised himself with his impressive skills."
- Sterling Shoemaker is a senior this year. Ms. Ewell said, "Sterling is a dedicated Business & Marketing CAPS student with amazing video and editing skills. He is a valuable member of the CAPS team! " The CTE classes he has taken here are, Business Law, Entrepreneurship, Social Media Marketing & Business & Marketing Capstone
DID YOU KNOW?
2020/2021 CTE Facts:
Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs)
- CTSOs help students develop leadership skills and positive work values, while reinforcing the Career and Technical Education curriculum.
- Eight student organizations include: DECA, Educators Rising, FCCLA, FBLA, FFA, HOSA, SkillsUSA, and TSA.
- In Utah, 23,606 secondary and postsecondary students participate in student leadership organizations.
#ALCBeCurious #ALC #ExploreDiscoverCreate #NeboSchoolDistrict #EngageStudents
#RiseUp #NeboHero #NeboSchoolDistrict #StudentSuccess #EmpowerStudents #EngageStudents #FocusOnStudents #LoveUTpublicSchools #UtPol #UtEd #ThankATeacher #LoveTeaching