Registration starts soon for 2018-19!
Registration is starting at some of the high schools and others will soon be following. To register for ALC classes, you will need to obtain an ALC Registration Card from your high school counselor or the ALC. You can also download one below. To register for ALC classes, please follow these steps:
- In order to register for ALC classes, students must first obtain permission from a parent. See signature line for both the student and a parent on the ALC Registration Card. Once signatures are obtained, students will then turn in the form to their high school counselor or the ALC counselor.
- ALC class options are discussed with the student/parent and the counselor will dual enroll the student, so ALC classes can be registered on the following timeline.
- ALC ONLINE REGISTRATION – Students who are dual enrolled into ALC will be able to log onto Aspire and sign up for any ALC classes, on a first-come, first-serve basis. Classes will open in the following order:
- Wed. March 21st – Seniors only
- Thurs. March 22nd – Juniors & Seniors
- Mon. March 26th – Sophomore registration through the High School or ALC Counselor only—not online
- Friday, April 13th – the online ALC registration window will close to students
- Monday, April 16th – From this date on, students will need to meet with the high school or the ALC to add or make changes to any ALC course. Class changes will no longer be available online to students.
2018 Master Schedule (Printable)
As your ALC Academic Counselor, I can help you:
- Understand early college course options available at your high school, class sequencing, and pre-requisites
- Understand Concurrent Enrollment college credit and how it applies to a degree/major
- Understand the differences between college and high school
- Understand how Advanced Placement college credit is applied to a degree/major
- Assist you in assessing and matching your personal strengths and interests with career and educational options
- Select a college major or career pathway
- Avoid or overcome academic problems
- Identify additional activities and experiences that will expand your educational progress