Registration for the ALC 2018-2019 classes opens today.
Below are IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS for this process:
IMPORTANT ALC REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
1. In order to register for ALC classes, students must first obtain permission from a parent. See below signature line for both the student and a parent. Once signatures are obtained, students will then turn in this form to their high school counselor or the ALC counselor.
2. ALC class options are discussed with the student/parent and the counselor will dual enroll the student, so ALC classes can be registered on the following timeline.
3. ALC ONLINE REGISTRATION – Students who are dual enrolled into ALC will be able to log onto Aspire and sign up for any ALC classes, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Classes will open in the following order: • Wed. March 21st – Seniors only
• Thurs. March 22nd – Juniors & Seniors
• Mon. March 26th – Sophomore registration begins by the High School or ALC Counselor only—not online
Friday, April 13th – the online ALC registration window will close to students
• Monday, April 16th – From this date on, students will need to meet with the high school or the ALC to add or make changes to any ALC course. Class changes will no longer be available online to students. To view our tentative Master Schedule & other course information, please visit: http://alc.nebo.edu/content/counseling